Short term contract project manager for a corporate software project.
Seeking a person with attention to detail and experience in requirements and testing web based applications.
This will be a contract role and will support up to 2 web app projects at a time.
Requirements of the position:
- Writing and organizing requirements for a web based app
- Writing, organizing and executing manual test scripts for a web based app
- Meeting with the project manager and strategic advisor and development team for regular check ins and updates on the projects
- Maintaining an open issues list in a tool such as Asana / Trello / Jira
Start Date: ASAP for a 3 month project assignment
Apply with a video of your qualifications, skills and examples of your work. Email to email@example.com
Have you ever felt like you just cannot do it anymore?
You know what I mean – the last straw – that one moment that is IT for you. That pivotal spot that tore you away from a career you depended on the moment before?
If so, you have joined the ranks of Stephani Roberts, A Social Media Strategist and myself and you are making your own way.
I have to say – Congratulations! I know it is not easy. You will want to listen in to everything we share on how to navigate your journey so you can be as successful as possible.
If not, if you are still getting up and heading to a job that just doesn’t feel right to you. Stay here.
Maybe you can image what that moment will be like.
Maybe you have even said to your husband or best friend, “If he says ONE MORE TIME…. then I am out!”
Trust me, I have been there! This is an interview you do not want to miss!
Our Favorite Moments in the Video:
- “You have so many talents and gifts in your corporate job. With your own clients, you can practically do them in your sleep and people will LOVE you for them.” Lori
- “It is so fascinating… I look back at what I did five years ago and how everything has blended together to help create the products that I sell now.” Stephani
- “Everything is all just kind of beautiful coming together in a way that I could never have imagined, even 2 years ago.” Stephani
- “The first thing you do does not have to be the last or the only thing you do. It is just the first thing that is going to lead you to the next thing and the next thing.” Stephani
- “The work in the online space is going to change because the online space keeps changing… keeping your skills and branding fresh is where the opportunity is right now.” Lori
- “I spent money on a high dollar business that didn’t get me there. It was fluff. It wasn’t worth it. I have been slow on growing How She Quits because I want to be intentional to create something that works for these woman.” Lori
Do you wake up dreading heading to work?
Do you go to bed, worrying about having everything together to get out the door on time with your kids?
Trust me when I say – you are not alone – so many working moms are feeling the exact same emotion, right now.
If you have ever felt like there is NO solution to your current work life and that you are drowning in endless commutes, corporate meetings that no longer motivate you or like your heart is being pulled a million different ways when you leave your kids – you need to read on.
Today, I interview a mom who is just like you. She had a corporate career that worked but not longer inspired her. Her desire to be with her family was stronger and she tried everything – even muli-level-marketing (hey, we all have at some point, right?).
Meet Amy, the owner at AmyLockrin.com. She fast-tracked her exit from the corporate world by creating a thriving Virtual Assistance business in JUST three months. We discuss what worked, what didn’t and which this niche is a viable option for so many women who are itching to leave the corporate world today.
She shares top tips on how to gain clients that retain and most importantly, what she wished she had from the beginning – it is an interview you do NOT want to miss!
Our Favorite Moments in the Video:
- “There are so many legitimate opportunities for woman to create businesses online now. Are you a professional? Name your skill. We can create a business for you!” – Lori
- “To become a Virtual Assistant, you only need two things: find what you love and then figure a skill you have. Boom. Match those up and you have created your portfolio. Keep doing that over and over that is your portfolio growing!” – Amy
- “You just need to show up, be consistent, be reliable, there is always going to be some new software out there – you have to be a fast learners and get to know your client well.” – Lori
- “If you aren’t sure – just rip off the band-aid and do it! You deserve it!” – Amy
Are you in a career you love? Do you feel conflicted about wanting to leave your job to be home with your family but still pursue your passions?
You are not the only one. There is a solution.
So often we hear success stories about women who step into the online space to become “coaches” and the hidden tales of the entrepreneur world.
How can I be her?” “What does she actually do?”
Today I am excited to share with you the story of Lisa DeSpain – a successful mother, woman, and founder of Book2Bestseller. She shares with us an inside look at her business plan to leave the corporate world behind (hint – she used her corporate skills to make it a reality!) and the reality of what that looks like in the online space.
This interview was such real talk…..about what really happens when you are an online entrepreneur: how to get the clients, how to grow your business to become profitable, and most importantly – what the right steps are so that you can take your business to the next level.
“I spent stupid amounts of money on courses, learning, doing, trying ANYTHING – to find a way to be home.” Victoria Gazeley, Owner thecabindesignstudio.com
Today I chat with Victoria about her entrepreneurial path and how she created a life of freedom. One where she is home with her family, present to homeschool her son, and has built a thriving business that works on her terms.
The moment Victoria said those words, it took me right back. I remember that feeling. The pit in my stomach, the ache where I felt I would do almost ANYthing to get home to my family. Not because my job was bad, but because I knew it wasn’t where I belonged.
I am so excited to share today’s interview with you. Please join us as we chat about the real ups and downs in creating something that can thrive as you navigate which business model is right for you. Victoria shares incredible insight about how you never know what could truly be the answer to leaving your corporate job.
Our Favorite Moments In this Video:
“All of us chase things that are not right. I don’t know how many iterations of things I chased before I finally found what was a sustainable business that matched my gifts that there was a need for that would keep me home.”
“Having someone to guide you, mentor, tell you “what are the pitfalls” would have been huge! I didn’t have that – I didn’t know anyone who had done what I am doing personally. I spent hundred’s of thousands of hours researching…”
“Once you have done this for awhile, all these options, possibilities and potential open up in your brain that weren’t there before.”
“You operate your best when you feel like you. Create a space where you can be authentically you.”
Victoria’s Website: The Cabin Design Studio
Victoria’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TheCabinDesignStudio