Have you ever felt like you just cannot do it anymore?
You know what I mean – the last straw – that one moment that is IT for you. That pivotal spot that tore you away from a career you depended on the moment before?
If so, you have joined the ranks of Stephani Roberts, A Social Media Strategist and myself and you are making your own way.
I have to say – Congratulations! I know it is not easy. You will want to listen in to everything we share on how to navigate your journey so you can be as successful as possible.
If not, if you are still getting up and heading to a job that just doesn’t feel right to you. Stay here.
Maybe you can image what that moment will be like.
Maybe you have even said to your husband or best friend, “If he says ONE MORE TIME…. then I am out!”
Trust me, I have been there! This is an interview you do not want to miss!
Our Favorite Moments in the Video:
- “You have so many talents and gifts in your corporate job. With your own clients, you can practically do them in your sleep and people will LOVE you for them.” Lori
- “It is so fascinating… I look back at what I did five years ago and how everything has blended together to help create the products that I sell now.” Stephani
- “Everything is all just kind of beautiful coming together in a way that I could never have imagined, even 2 years ago.” Stephani
- “The first thing you do does not have to be the last or the only thing you do. It is just the first thing that is going to lead you to the next thing and the next thing.” Stephani
- “The work in the online space is going to change because the online space keeps changing… keeping your skills and branding fresh is where the opportunity is right now.” Lori
- “I spent money on a high dollar business that didn’t get me there. It was fluff. It wasn’t worth it. I have been slow on growing How She Quits because I want to be intentional to create something that works for these woman.” Lori