Virtual Job Posting: LoriMercerCTO.com
Contract Job Description: Online Marketing Tshirt Business
For a small business with a large online audience of 100,000+.
Shopify Store Management:
○ Keep the inventory systems up to date
○ Set the front page, pop ups, message bars, sliders and photos and content for the products to maximize the marketing potential
○ Learn and know the best tips for marketing well within Shopify
○ How to add and merchandise products
○ Ability to evaluate and utilize apps
○ Add-ons for optimizing the customer check out experience and drive higher conversions in sales
○ T-shirt Sales Experience – Understanding of the process of bringing a t-shirt design to market and working with the vendor for the right apparel styles and how to merchandise them well on Shopify and in social media
Facebook Ad General awareness
○ We will enhance this with a FB ad strategist but general understanding of when / where / how to apply FB ads is required
JOB EXPECTATIONS: This is a contract position only. There will be a 1-month contract to test the fit for both you and the organization. This role is expected to take 10 – 12 hours/week.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a 5 – 10 minute VIDEO introduction including screen share of your Shopify/Tshirt experience.
Tell us how you would update and better market what we already have in place.
Tell us why you believe you are a good fit for the role.
Tell us your expected rate of pay.
Tell us your availability – start date, hours/week availability and what working hours you are available during the week.
Email your Video Application to email@example.com