DONE WITH YOU Services for Online Marketing Strategy and Technology Implementation
No more jumping around from one contractor to another losing valuable time.
You want a long-term partner who understands your business strategy *and* can help you translate that into a website, email automation and social media presence that presents a professional brand and grows your business.
You want a partner who is going to interact with you, guide you through the steps and act quickly.
Our services offer valuable one-on-one strategy sessions as well as implementation hours with our hand selected team with optimized work flows and delivery. Our goal is to get your projects done in a quality way as efficiently as possible.
When we work with you from the strategic setup and all the way through implementation, you gain efficiency, know how and the best final implementation possible.
Apply below for any of our levels of service and start by letting us a know a little more about your business goals and gaps.
- Two 60 minute strategy calls per month
- One research and advise report per month on a topic of your choosing
- One Google Analytics analysis on up to 5 web pages
- Three 60 minute strategy call per month
- Two research and advise report per month on a topic of your choosing
- One Google Analytics analysis on up to 20 web pages
- Complete Email Automation Analysis once per month
- 5 Implementation Hours Per Month
- Four 60 minute strategy call per month
- Four research and advise report per month on a topic of your choosing
- One Google Analytics analysis on your entire primary website
- Complete Email Automation Analysis twice per month
- 20 Implementation Hours Per Month
- Monthly maintenance on 1 wordpress site (theme, plugin, updates, backups)
Working With Our Team
Most often you see technical work done on a project basis. If you are super clear on exactly what you want and have some technical know how, that’s just fine as an option. Most often I find my clients want to have some dialogue about their approach, the design, various options and strategies.
From deciding if a launch is going to kick off with a challenge, a webinar or an affiliate partnership to determining the best way to provide the end product to the customers – videos on YouTube or Vimeo? PDF downloads or fillable worksheets? 4 modules or 6? Delivered by email or behind a login?
We want to provide long term continuity to your strategic discussions and technology solutions.
This means we are working with you as a partner, not just another contractor. What does this mean to you?
- Every conversation is more efficient because we know your brand and your strategy
- Our minds are always on the look out for trends, tools and tips to help you grow
- Because we only work with a handful of clients one-on-one, you get a good portion of our brain space and attention
- Less time is wasted searching and onboarding new wordpress developers, email marketing experts and marketing consultants
- We guide you to the right tools, training and solutions so you don’t waste time filtering through the noise in online marketing
- When one approach isn’t working with your market, we adjust and adapt with you, learning from the customer feedback and leveraging what we’ve already started.
You are free to focus on your customers and their needs and trust that the best solution will evolve from our working together.
Some examples of efficiency gains by clients who work with our team:
- Adding a bonus during a launch window with an 8 hour turn around time that doubled the results of the launch
- Rapidly developing a test for a new opt-in challenge which resulted in 14,000 new subscribers in a week
- Creating the credit card fail / renew automation and process for the support team resulting in hundreds of dollars in renewed subscriptions each month
- Access via a quick text to just validate a potential opportunity and have that other person who knows their strategy confirm and critique the idea
Who are “Done With You” Services for?
If you are running a business with a heavy reliance on online marketing, automation and product / service delivery via web and mobile based solutions, we can help you.
If you are needing to have access to your own “CTO” (Creative Technology Optimist) to validate and speed up your ideas from concept to delivery, we can help you.
If you are looking for someone who’s going to know your business strategy and how to execute with your brand and your systems and isn’t going to disappear after one project, we are looking for long term, thoughtful business owners like you.
ARE WE A FIT FOR EACH OTHER?
Choosing a strategic partner requires a more in depth discussion of needs and services. Let’s talk more about what we can do together.
How Long Does That Take?
What is an implementation hour anyhow? That’s a tricky question to ask and answer and why so many developers go out of business. Getting clear expectations on the design and solution up front can avoid bad estimations and poor delivery of solutions. We always work with our clients through a detailed design phase to make sure we are clear and everyone can hit our target dates with a high quality product.
Here’s a short list of some “t-shirt size” estimates for common online business implementations.
T-shirt size means “small” is 1 – 2 hours, “medium” is 2 – 4 hours and “large” is 5 – 10 hours. Anything bigger than that is a significant multi-step project that can be broken into phases. Keeping projects in these dimensions makes it more achievable for you and our team to hit our goals. Additionally, these hours define the length of time to implement a well defined solution. Brainstorm and design time are above and beyond these effort estimates.
Size “Small” 1 – 2 hour of implementation
- Simple Sales Page with one product offer and approximately 3 ‘screens’ of content
- Enhancing an email drip sequence with 3 – 6 emails
- Implementing a single simple email opt-in form
Size “Medium” 2 – 4 hours of implementation
- Adding an “Ask” step to your email automation sequence and tagging contacts accordingly
- Creating a “5 day challenge” opt-in page and corresponding email sequence
- Creating a more advanced sales page with multiple pricing levels and product order forms
- Changing the theme and design on a website with 6 – 8 core pages
- Creating a basic sales page and downloadable digital product delivery
Size “Large” 5 – 10 hours of implementation
- Creating a membership site with one level of membership and one 4 – 6 module course. Includes order page and email drip for new customers.
- Creating a multi-step opt-in form with an “ask” question and redirecting the contact to a different landing page, offer and email sequence based on their answer
- Creating a Jeff Walker style 3 part video product launch with open cart sales pages and access to a new member area (does not include creation of that member area)
Needing Just a Bit of Our Brains in a Lower Cost DIY Version?
A strategy call is the next right step
Sometimes you just need to talk to someone for strategic advice that will get you over those hurdles. If you have questions about building a membership site or an online course or any of your wordpress or email automation systems or needs, this is the place to be.
Just getting started and wanting to design everything correctly from the beginning? We can do that in this session.