(Updated May 28, 2018)
Your Use of the www.LoriMercerCTO.com Website
Your Use of Website Content
You are not permitted to use or distribute any of the Website Content in a manner which is directly or indirectly in competition with Mercer.
Mercer strives to keep www.LoriMercerCTO.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. You agree to help us keep the Website a safe social media environment by agreeing to the following:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Website.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Website.
- You will not collect other users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers)
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not post alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements).
- You will not use the Website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
Accuracy of Information; Disclaimers; Links to Third Party Websites
Mercer offers the materials and information on the Website solely as an informational service.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, Mercer will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, Mercer only recommends products or services we use personally and believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
ALL MATERIAL AND INFORMATION YOU ACCESS, USE, DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN FROM THE WEBSITE IS ACCESSED AND USED AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSS, DATA LOSS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER SYSTEM INTERFERENCE AND INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROPERTY OR REVENUE OR OTHER LOSS OF ALL KINDS AS A RESULT OF YOUR DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR INFORMATION.
MERCER NOR ITS VENDORS, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED (WHOLLY OR PARTLY) BY YOUR USE OR ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT, YOUR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE CONTENT, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INTERRUPTION OR DELAY IN OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE.
Applicable Law; Forum for Disputes
Survival of Provisions