Welcome to the How She Quits Show: Turning Your Passion for Writing into a Work From Home Business, Episode 21
Don’t downplay those WordGirl skills. It’s a true talent to clearly, cleverly and concisely write in a compelling way. (Did you like that sentence? Good! I like to think I’ve picked up some of my own WordGirl skills along the way!) In this episode, I will show you a case study and business plan for how to take those writing skills into a successful work from home business.
Highlights from the Show:
1:40 What does good writing look like?
3:40 A Profile of a Word Girl
5:00 Beginner and Advanced Skillsets for Freelance Writing Work – Don’t forget, you can grow from a beginner into the advanced skills!
8:42 The process for building your writing business
9:13 Tasks you can get paid for as a Word Girl
9:50 Profiles of clients are looking for this skillset
- Big Time Bloggers
- ECommerce Business
- Entrepreneurs who are growing Online Business or Launching Courses
- Writing Clearinghouse
12:48 Example results to work toward – The process for potential business growth of $150 to $5k+ per month
You likely still have questions about launching a work from home business like…
Where can I find those projects/clients?
Are my skills really good enough for this?
I know some of the things you talked about, but not all. How do I learn?
Do I need a website? How should I charge?
Can I do this on my own?
“Yes…we can do it on our own…I tried…and 2 1/2 years later still struggling because I didn’t have the proper foundation set in place. From participating in your courses (even after I had an established business) you offer a much shorter learning curve. Kind of like…we can all learn to drive on our own, but driver’s ed or a driver instructor sure help guide us!” – Kim Vander Poel, How She Quits Participant
Start Here with my FREE Resources:
Want to move faster?
If you’re ready to quit that job or start earning fast check out my Virtual Professional Starter Kit.
Included in Starter Kit:
- Instructional Guide with all the steps for whatever phase of Vir Pro Business you are in
- Printable worksheets and templates, including Scope of Work template and a high performing Portfolio for getting started
- 90 Minute Workshop to design the right VirPro business for YOU
- 30+ video lessons teaching you specific steps to start and grow your business
- Fast Classes Learn and learn quickly the highest dollar virtual work skills.