Work With Lori Mercer CTO + Team
Online Business Strategy, Marketing and Implementation
- Online Course and membership launches and management
- Email funnels and Sales pages
- WordPress websites
- Strategic business planning and guidance
Tech doesn’t scare us, but it all starts with a good strategy and creative marketing.
Become a Virtual Professional!
“I want to work from home on meaningful projects like you do.”
Great! There’s never been a better time! Pick your next step:
- Help Me Quit My Job!
- I’m just starting! Train Me To Become a Virtual Assistant
- I know what I want to do but I need clients.
- I’m running a virtual client-service business but it’s running me ragged. Help me find the right clients consistently.
Join the How She Quits -> How She Succeeds Community
Find the support you need while you work the strategy to exit your day job and after own your own family-friendly, flexible business.
I’m Lori Mercer, CTO.
That stands for Creative Technology Optimist.
I share simple solutions to your technology and creative challenges for your business.
But first comes mission, strategy and a business model that changes lives.
How She Succeeds Community Testimonials
I’m amazed at the progress I made during the 6 Weeks to Clients program. When I started I was unclear on how to get clients, or where to even begin to look for freelance jobs, what kind of services or packages to offer, how much to charge, or what clients would be willing to pay for.
At the end of the 6 Weeks, I had gained my first monthly client, had a “Design Services” page up on my website, was confident in my pricing, had a plan in place for getting new clients, and even learned how to quickly spot scams.
I also learned how to write a better profile bio (for social media & job boards), how to on-board clients, manage client files, and what to include in a contract. And I was thrilled to discover the best places to search for virtual work, and the best tools and apps to use to communicate more effectively with clients and manage projects.
But the most valuable part of the program was probably the accountability, encouragement, and new friendships. I’m quite sure I would not have made so much progress without these elements. Plus, I loved how Lori went above and beyond in providing so much value, answering all our questions and providing insights about work/life balance. Now I am so excited about the future, and am confident that I can get and serve clients well.
Lori is a trusted advisor and someone I consider as part of my “inner circle” to help guide me in the process of building my own virtual business. Lori has:
- Opened my eyes to the world of virtual work opportunities leveraging my professional skills.
- Equipped me with resources that help provide momentum and quick wins to build my business, while also establishing simple, scalable processes for the long term.
- Spoken “truth in love” every step of the way!Her desire is to help professional women like you and me, including help in avoiding some of the pitfalls and landmines that come with being an entrepreneur.
Her track record of creating businesses from the ground up (both non-profit and for profit) was already impressive, but the fact that she is sharing the tips and resources from her toolkit…WOW! Ladies, look no further because Lori is the real deal.
Boy, do I wish I met Lori before I left my job and struck out on my own. She has given us the keys to staying off the income roller coaster. Having a steady income stream AND a way to create fluid processes in your business is essential. Otherwise, it’s a cycle of momentum, inertia, and trying to gain momentum again or accepting work that’s not a good fit just to keep the money coming in – I know this well!
As I pivot and refocus with my business, I’m excited to implement what I’ve learned and so grateful to her for creating this program. Do yourself and your family, business, a favor, and jump in!!
You’ll notice I have very few pages on my website. Why?
The information is out there. You need to execute. And probably someone to advise you on what steps to take.
Confused by all the email marketing tool choices?
Download our guide to simplify your search and select a tool that will work best for your business.
As you Google and watch your Twitter and Facebook feeds and read the many emails that flood your inbox, you already have all the information you need! How many times have you purchased a program, a book, listened to a webinar but failed to implement?
There are many reasons for this:
- You didn’t understand it well enough and need more help
- You didn’t carve out enough time
- You did some of it but then got stuck
- Some super silly technology snafu got in the way.
- Too much time passed and you lost momentum on the topic
- You didn’t know it, but it wasn’t really the right thing for you to be pushing on in your business right now.
- The trolls in your brain convinced you that you weren’t good enough and can’t do this.
I experienced this in my own businesses
and sometimes I just wanted my own personal “expert” to answer my specific questions, that may or may not work in their one-to-many system.
I wanted help on my business. And unless I had $10,000 for a one-on-one mastermind, these people were simply not out there.
This is why my model is to serve you directly.
I’m here to listen to your needs, work through your pain points, leverage what we can from what you have already invested in and solve problems. We’re going to DO WORK TOGETHER and make an implementation plan around all those technology options that works for you. This is my sweet spot and I greatly love advising individuals through the sometimes confusing technology and implementation choices that are holding you back from your business breakthroughs.
Some Example Actions We Can Develop Together For Your Business:
- Your Email Opt-In and Sequence Implementation
- Content Planning Spreadsheet for a product launch
- Product Creation Plan – Who does what, when and how
- Social Media Marketing Checklist (nearly 50 items and how to outsource if needed)
- WordPress Website Review and Update Plan
- Marketing Brainstorm Products – headlines, graphics, blog/podcast/video series, product launch campaigns
- Anything Ontraport, ClickFunnels or WordPress oriented
“Lori, I just don’t know and need to ask a question. Entrepreneurship is lonely and I’m looking for someone to trust with my business advice.”
Yes, yes and yes. Facebook groups are nice. Sometimes you need to deep dive with someone who has been there. This is my heart and soul to serve you in this way.
As featured in Marie Forleo’s B-School
Short Term One-on-One Technical Advising To Help You Over That Hurdle
You just want someone to talk to. I get that. You just need a consult to help you over that stubborn hurdle you are having such as…..
- Deciding which email automation or membership tool to implement
- How to name / price / launch your online program
- Should you or should you not go for a membership program?
Before committing to a long term engagement, let’s just have a date.